NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WIN.
This Sweepstakes is governed solely by the laws of the United States. You are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes if you are not located in the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
1. DRAW DATES.The drawing starts at 00:00:01. M.Central Time ("CT") on January 28, 2023 and ends at 23:59:59. M. CT on April 28, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. AUTHORIZATION.The Sweepstakes is open only to lawful residents of the fifty (50) United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, or the age of majority in their state of residence (i.e., nineteen (19) in Alabama, Nebraska, twenty-one ( 21) in Mississippi and eighteen (18) in all other states) from the date of registration (the “Participant”). Valid outside of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Directors, officers, managers and employees of Walmart Inc. (the "Sponsor") and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and affiliates and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, consultants and agents and their immediate family members and/or those who live in the same household as each such person and any other person involved in the development, production, operation or distribution of this Sweepstakes, including American Sweepstakes & Promotion Co., Inc. (the “Independent Administrator”) (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Units") are not eligible. “Immediate Relative” means husband, wife, children, mother, father, sister, sister-in-law, brother-in-law or sister-in-law. Sweepstakes may only be entered in the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico and entries from other jurisdictions are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?There are 4 (four) ways to participate:
(EU)KAUFEN:Entrants who make a purchase (of any amount) at a participating Walmart retail store between the Sweepstakes Period and receive a survey invitation on their receipt may complete the online survey and/or application form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes . After receiving the survey invitation, the participant must registerwww.encuesta.wamart.com(the “Purchase Site”) within one (1) week from the date of the receipt and enter the unique code found on the receipt. Then fill out the survey completely and click the "Send" button. Upon clicking the Submit button, Entrant may be required to complete the Entry Form in full, including first name, last name, street address, city, state, zip code, phone number and email address (if available). and click Next. “. If prompted, you must complete the entry form in order to win. Then complete the checkboxes and click Submit to receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry. Surveys must be completed within one (1) week of recorded receipt and no later than 11:59:59 p.m. M. CT on 4/28/2023 if cash receipt date is on or after 4/20/2023.
(ii)INVITATION TO RESEARCH:Entrants who make a purchase (of any amount) at Walmart.com, Walmart.com/grocery, a participating Walmart retail store, and any Walmart mobile app or website between the Sweepstakes Period and receive a survey invitation email (the “ Invitation”) must visit the unique survey URL (the “Survey Website”) provided in the Invitation in order to participate in the Survey. The survey must be fully completed by submitting all responses to the survey questions. After completing the survey, click the Submit button. Upon clicking the Submit button, Entrant may be required to complete the Entry Form in full, including first name, last name, street address, city, state, zip code, phone number and email address (if available). and click Next. “. If prompted, you must complete the entry form in order to win. Then complete the checkboxes and click Submit to receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry. The survey must be completed within one (1) week of the invitation date and before 11:59:59 p.m. M. CT of April 28, 2023 if invitation date is on or after April 20, 2023.
(iii)IN LINE:To participate without making a purchase, the participant must visitwww.entry.survey.wamart.com(the “Online Site”) during the Sweepstakes Period and complete the Online Sweepstakes Entry Form in full, including: full name, postal address, email address and telephone number. Then click the "Continue" button to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All online registrations must be received by 23:59:59. M.CT of April 28, 2023.
(4)WRITE:On a postcard or card no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches, legibly write your full name, mailing address, phone number, and date of birth, and mail with postage paid to: 2022 Walmart Draw, PO Box 228, Macedonia, NY, 14502-0228. All paper submissions must be sent by April 28, 2023 and received by May 4, 2023. Limit of one (1) paper entry per envelope/postcard. Each envelope/postcard counts as one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Multiple entries submitted or completed by anyone other than the entrant will be void. Mechanical reproductions will not be accepted. Typed entries must contain all input fields described above; Otherwise they are void and not eligible to win.
Regardless of the entry method used to enter the Sweepstakes, there is a limit of seventy-eight (78) entries per entrant throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more entries than the stated amount through the use of multiple/different identities and/or other methods will void that entrant's entry and such entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Entries submitted by anyone other than the entrant will be void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entry will be declared with the registered name and address on that entry. Any potential prize winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that such person is the prize winner.
Neither Sponsor nor any Sweepstakes Company is responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, invalid, garbled, overdue, misdirected, or undeliverable Entries, whether due to system error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operations or transmission , theft or destruction or breakdowns, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications failures, human error, entries not received due to hardware or software failure of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, faulty computer or telephone, incomplete or garbled transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures , faulty transmissions, technical or other failures. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of Submission will not constitute proof of receipt by Sponsor or the Drawing Venue.
4. DESIGN / PROBABILITY.On or about May 5, 2023, potential prize winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received by Sponsor's representative. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Sweepstakes entries. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Sweepstakes companies, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
To be eligible to receive a prize, all entrants must have a registered address with Sponsor or provide an address if requested to do so at the time of entry. If an entrant has an incomplete address, the entrant will be disqualified and another prize winner will be selected in a random drawing.
GREAT PRIZES:Five (5) grand prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a $1,000 Walmart gift card (each a “Grand Prize”). The approximate total retail value ("ARV") of all jackpot prizes is $5,000.
FIRST PRIZES:There will be seven hundred and fifty (750) first prizes, each consisting of a $100 Walmart gift card (each, a “First Prize”). The total ARV for all first prizes is $75,000.
The total ARV of all prizes up for grabs is $80,000.
6. PRICE RESTRICTIONS: Limit one (1) prize per person/family.All prizes are non-transferable or assignable and there are no substitutions or cash refunds; except at Sponsor's sole discretion or as provided herein. Sponsor will not replace lost or stolen prizes. In the event that a prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All Walmart gift card terms and conditions apply to the use of Rewards and are incorporated herein by reference. Each award winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, including taxes on their income. No more prizes will be awarded than the number specified in these Official Rules. Potential award winners agree to use their name, likeness, biographical information and voice in worldwide advertising without additional compensation (TN residents are not required to sign an advertising agreement as a condition of winning an award).
7. NOTIFICATIONS / COMPLAINTS.
The Independent Administrator will notify potential Grand Prize Winners by email and/or telephone on or about May 6, 2023 (the “Notification”). Grand Prize winners must respond to the notification within 5 business days of the Independent Administrator's first notification. In the event that the potential winner does not respond to the notification within 5 business days of the Independent Administrator's initial notification to the potential winner, or if Sponsor and/or the Independent Administrator, in their sole discretion, determine that the potential winner is a potential winner acts under these Official Rules is not eligible, an alternate prize winner will be selected at random from eligible non-winning Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential Grand Prize Winner must sign and return (unless prohibited) an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Public Release and a W-9 tax form (the "Papers") within ten (10) days of notification. If a Grand Prize winner is a minor in their jurisdiction of residence (but must be over the age of 18), documentation must be completed and signed by their parent or legal guardian and this Grand Prize will be awarded to the minor's parent/legal guardian and in the name issued by the parents/guardians. Upon verification of eligibility, Grand Prize will be shipped via US Postal Service Priority Mail. The potential grand prize winner must return the documentation by the date and time specified in the solicitation. If a potential Grand Prize Winner fails to return documentation by the date and time specified in the notice, or is found ineligible or otherwise complies with the Official Rules, such potential Grand Prize Winner and his/her Entry will be disqualified. and one additional potential Grand Prize winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries. Failure to return the notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate grand prize winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries.
The amount associated with the Grand Prize is subject to income tax and the Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for all taxes, including but not limited to any applicable federal, state, and local taxes, owed in connection with the Grand Prize amount. Sponsor must report the grand prize amount to the Internal Revenue Service in the year in which the grand prize winner receives the grand prize and will report the grand prize winner and the Internal Revenue Service on Form 1099.
Grand Prize Winners will receive their Grand Prize in the mail within 4 weeks of receipt of signed documentation.
Potential first prize winners who win a first prize will receive their first prize via the United States Postal Service to Sponsor's registered address at the address provided during registration within 4 to 6 weeks of the drawing date. In the event that the First Prize is returned, the address is insufficient or incomplete for shipping purposes, or cannot be delivered for any reason, the First Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate First Prize Winner will be selected from the entries. receive. If the alternate first prize winner's first prize is returned, the shipping address is insufficient or incomplete, or cannot be delivered for any reason, the alternate first prize winner will be disqualified and the first prize will not be awarded.
No compensation will be awarded for prizes that cannot be awarded to a winner.
8. CONDITIONS.This draw will be held in English. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms of these Official English Rules and the Abbreviated English Rules or any other statements contained in any materials related to the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: any entry forms, surveys, their Spanish Rules Officials and the Short Rules and/or point-of-sale, television, print or online advertising; the terms and conditions of these Official English Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the award winners. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants and prize winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Sweepstakes companies, which are final in all respects and not subject to appeal. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently exclude from this Sweepstakes any entrant it believes has violated these Official Rules and to review entrants' eligibility. Neither Sponsor nor anyone acting on Sponsor's behalf will communicate with any Entrant in connection with this Sweepstakes except as expressly provided in these Official Rules. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants and prizewinners release Sponsor and all Sweepstakes entities from any and all liability, damages, or causes of action (however named or described) relating to participation in the Sweepstakes and/or receipt or misuse/use of any prize awarded, including but not limited to liability for personal injury, death or property damage. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. All Sweepstakes Materials are subject to review and will be void if (a) not obtained in accordance with these Official Rules and through legal channels, (b) any portion thereof is counterfeit, altered, defective, damaged, illegible, reproduced, tampered with or mutilated, or is irregular in any way, (c) obtained where prohibited, or (d) contains printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors. Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misuse of Sweepstakes Materials submitted to Sponsor. In the event that any portion of this Sweepstakes is affected by activities outside of Sponsor's control that, in Sponsor's sole discretion, corrupt or interfere with the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes or this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the sole right may, at its sole discretion, modify, suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agents to use the names, addresses (city and state), votes and/or likeness of prize winners for advertising, promotional and publicity purposes solely for that Sweepstakes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from entering the Sweepstakes or from winning any prize if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that the entrant is attempting to interfere with the lawful operation of the Sweepstakes through cheating, cheating or other unfair gaming practices (including software use). . automated express registration) or with the intention to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass other participants, sponsors or organizations of the competition. If this Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as scheduled for any reason including, without limitation, due to computer virus infection, error, tampering, unauthorized interference, fraud or any other cause beyond Sponsor's reasonable control, the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes are damaged or compromised, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and conduct random draws among entries received to date. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO WILLINGLY DAMAGE OR DAMAGE THE LEGAL CONDUCT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF CIVIL AND CRIMINAL LAW, AND IN THE EVENT OF SUCH ATTEMPT, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO USE ANY REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ) TO REQUIRE ) FROM ANY PERSON TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS. SPONSOR'S FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THESE TERMS.
9. WITHOUT RESPONSIBILITY:By participating, entrants and awardees agree to indemnify, hold harmless, indemnify and hold Sponsor harmless.,the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claims made by entrants, Prize Winners or other third parties in any way related to the operation of this Sweepstakes as well as any other claim, damage or liability for injury, damage or loss to any person (including death) or property of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the receipt or acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or entry in activities related to the Promotion or participation in this Sweepstakes.
11 WINNER LIST.For a list of Grand Prize winners, seecorporate.walmart.com/walmart-customer-satisfaction-sweepstakes-winnersor for a complete list of awardees, mail a stamped, self-addressed envelope by April 30, 2023 to: ASC/2023 Q1 Feb-April
Walmart Sweepstakes Listing, 300 State Street, Suite 402, Rochester, NY 14614.
12 SPONSOR.Walmart Inc. 702 SW 8th Street, Bentonville, AR 72716-8611.
This Sweepstakes will not be published without Sponsor's written permission.